Friday, April 23, 2004

Man have I had a busy 24 hours. Well maybe not busy by other people's standards but busy for me none the less. It seemed like the phone never stopped ringing today. The big news of the day is that I got my online store up and running. My address is www.richmont.net/classygal . I sell richmont products on line. Things like kitchen tools or bakeware and a nice line of jewellery. There is also holiday products for Christmas, etc...

I'm kinda excited about it but really scared as well. I am not usually the one to DO something. I'm like the talker. The one who says someday but that day just never seems to come. I've been quite shy or introverted all my life. It has only been the last few years that I been finding my voice. I think that it is having children. Or maybe it just happens as you get older. As I near the age of 30, I find that you really start to look at things differently. The limit of crap you will take gets smaller. Well for me anyway.

So anyways here I go actually doing something. By myself. All alone.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|