Thursday, August 12, 2004

Well, my insomnia is still alive and well. Tuesday night I didn't go to bed until 1:00am! I watched Big Brother from 10-11, Sex and The City from 11-12, and then Outback Jack ( of all things!?!) from 12-1. To some, one AM is not that late, but when you have to get up with three kids early in the morning, it can be quite tiresome. And to make matters worse, I have started torturing myself yet again, with the whole mini-home vs house question. I know! The words silly, sick and stupid come to mind. But I guess I just can't help myself.

In other news, we are taking the kids and going to Fredericton tomorrow. We were supposed to go camping at Fundy this weekend, but with the two hurricanes coming and the national park workers going on strike, we didn't think it was such a good idea. Maybe next year. So, we're off to Fredericton! Jason and I have never really done Fredericton together. It was always Moncton. We're leaving first thing in the morning, spending one night at a hotel, and then coming back sometime on Saturday. No big tourist plans or anything. Just swimming in the pool with the kids. We are going to try to stop in and visit my cousin, who lives there. I'm sure she is so excited to see us. Especially since we will be bringing our three kids, who probably will be cranky from the drive. Not to mention, Jason will probably be his "cute" self and try to make some kind of "funny" remarks to torment her. Sandy don't you miss us!?! Can't we stay with you!?!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|