Monday, August 09, 2004

I guess blogging is just too hard for me to do in the summer. Which, if you think about it, is a good thing. It means that I am actually out there doing things, instead of just sitting here in front of the computer writing about nothing. For anyone who is actually reading this thing, I apologize. There just never seemed time to sit down and write. We have been very busy since we decided to sell our mobile home. We’ve been getting quotes for new mini-homes, printing and distributing posters, and showing our trailer to perspective buyers. As of right now, we do have one person who seems to be interested. Here’s hoping... My wish is that we sell by the first or second week in September. This way we can order a mini-home, get it delivered and move in it before the snow comes. Otherwise it will have to wait til next spring. I am trying to be optimistic. After all it has only been for sale for two weeks and already there has been an interest shown.

I have also been unusually busy doing housework. I’m trying to keep the house very clean, just in case someone wants to come and see it. This is not to say that my house is normally messy. But on "lazy" days I have been known not to make my bed or mop the floor, etc... With three young kids at home, it can be never ending.

The kids are warming up to the idea of getting a new home. Before, they were always so sad and worried that they were going to lose all of their toys, etc... We’ve shown the trailer a couple of times and now the kids seem ok with it. They just keep asking which room is theirs on the new floor plan and enjoy deciding what color their new rooms should be. So far Jules and Abby’s will be pink(of course) and Samuel wants dark blue. He is quite excited about getting his own room. Right now he is still sharing with Jules. So whenever we do get the new home, I will get to do a "girly" room and a "boyish" room., which I think I get more excited about than they do.

On the off chance that anyone out there is in the market for a mobile home or knows someone who is, I will post all the information again, along with a few pictures.


Three Bedroom Mobile Home For Sale
open concept, separate laundry room, new flooring through-out including laminate,
colonial doors, some new windows and steel door, new oil furnace and tank,
new fridge and stove, some draperies to remain. Must be moved.
Asking $13,000 neg.
phone anytime at (506)843-6081

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|