Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I just finished watching another two episodes of Sex and the City.  I never had HBO or Bravo (insert teardrop here) so I had only watched a handful of episodes, one of which was the finale.  I knew I loved the show ....but I really LOVE the show!  I'm Charlotte by the way.  After tonight, I now understand the true significance of when, during the finale, Mr. Big looks at her and says "You're the one".  Every Tuesday is now my night.  My night to laugh, gasp and just plain enjoy.  God Bless TBS!! 


Sidebar:
Sometimes on rainy days or late at night when I am the only one awake, I walk to my front window and slowly part open the curtains.  Everytime I do this, I am almost surprised that the New York City skyline is not looking back at me.  (I have this kind of obsession with the city.....ask anyone.)  I stare up at the dark sky and wonder.....what the sky looks like in NYC.  Can you even see it?


We've had a few inquiries regarding our mobile home which is for sale.  No strong bites yet, but the interest alone looks promising.  I have to say this "not knowing" is not so great.  I'm the kind of person who likes to know.  That way you can plan, brainstorm, or just daydream about the future.  I'm kinda anal like that.   It's hard to picture decorating for the holidays when you don't know where you'll be living.  Takes me twice as long to get to sleep now.  And so, it begins.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|