Saturday, July 10, 2004

It pains me to say this, but..........my streak is over. I had this infamous Seinfeld like streak going where I had not vomited for 15 years. Remember the black and white cookie? Sadly, my streak ended today at approximately 5pm. I started coughing and could not stop and the rest as they say is history. Have to say...... didn’t really miss it.

I know this may be just a little bit too much information for some people, but it’s really a big deal! I mean think about it, fifteen years!! Jason and I have been together since April 1990, and he has never, ever witnessed or heard tell of me having vomited. So of course I had to call Jason on his cell phone to share my shocking news. And shocked he was! He was like ,” O Man, I missed it!” Just a little taste of how rare or odd our relationship is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|