Saturday, May 22, 2004

I am so excited!!! I just downloaded Hello - PhotoBlogging - all by myself!! I usually don't do anything with the computer without asking someone else like my sister or husband for help first. But I did this one on my own. This blogging stuff isn't as hard as I had thought. I am SO JETSON!!! I think I've coined a new phrase. Now I can show pictures here on my blog. I just added a picture of the kids playhouse that Jason is building. That is what is looks like so far, but it's not done yet. I also added a picture of Jules and Samuel sitting at their table. It's a great photo of them. I think it is one that they will enjoy looking at when they are older. Now I am starting to get excited about blogging.

Today we are having a get together over at my parent's house. I am making a taco salad. It's my new staple. I always used to make pasta salad for everything. Anytime I was going somewhere - that was what I would bring. Then everyone else starting bringing one too. How many pasta salads does one party need? So now I have discovered taco salad. It's very good. I found the recipe on the internet. Here it is.

Easy Taco Salad
1 lb Ground beef
1 pk (1 1/4 oz) taco seasoning
1 md Head lettuce, shredded
2 md Tomatoes, seeded and Chopped
1 c Bottled Catalina dressing
4 c To 5 corn chips, crushed
2 c (8 oz) shredded Cheddar Cheese

It is very easy and tastes really good. It's kinda the lazy taco salad. No sour cream, kidney beans, etc... My Mom keeps saying that it should be heated and used as a side dish or dip for chips, but I'm like "Mom - It's a SALAD!" The only thing to watch for is that you don't mix it all together until you are ready to eat because the chips will get soggy and the lettuce will wilt. Speaking of....I should go and start getting my ready. Will try to blog more often and post more pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|