Saturday, February 18, 2006

Since I've Been Tagged......

Thought I would really surprise Kellie and actually reply to her latest meme.

Four Jobs I've Had In My Life

  1. Gardener at Grandad Underhill's (I would weed, hoe, cut beets, pick beans, etc... all summer long, so that I could buy two pair of Ikeda jeans to start back to school. Looking back it was kinda the best job I ever had, .......lots of exercise, sun and fresh air.)
  2. Canteen Worker at G&M Takeout ( G&M stood for Gerdie and Margaret - a.k.a Jason's parents. I had to scoop a lot of ice-cream, which I hated, but got to buy a lot of summer clothes)
  3. Data-Entry Clerk for Purolateur (I was really only a tempt. Worked the night shift. Everyone was very competitive trying to get their speed up in hopes of getting hired permanently, working through lunch, etc... I used to listen to Harry Connick Jr via headphones. Really my first corporate/office/cubicle experience. Didn't really suck.)
  4. Shoesaleswoman for Aggies Shoes (Not the greatest job in the world. Totally relate to Al Bundy. Never ever enjoyed working retail. I just don't have the personality for it)

Four Movies I Could Watch Over And Over

I find this one hard too. There are so many.....

  1. When Harry Met Sally ( Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan. Classic. I couldn't even estimate how many times I have watched this movie. Totally memorized. Totally use lines in my daily life)
  2. Manhattan Murder Mystery (Woody Allen and my girl Diane Keaton, plus Alan Alda and Anjelica Houston. I still laugh out loud at this movie. Especially the scene in the elevator. Cracks me up!)
  3. Guess Who's Coming To Dinner (Sidney Poiter and Hepburn and Tracey. It don't get better than this. Unfortunately I do not own this movie yet, but have still managed to watch it three times. Could definitely watch it again and again. Especially love the line "You did what you were supposed to do!" Watch it and see. Awesome!)
  4. It's A Wonderful Life ( Christmas movie I know, but for me it never gets old. It's hard to pick just one of Jimmy Stewart's movies. Lines from this movie get repeated in my house on a daily basis. Seriously. "No more we live-a like-a pigs in this-a Potter's field!")

Four Places I Would Love To Visit

  1. New York City ( We all knew this would be number one on the list. Probably the only one on the list that I will actually go to.)
  2. Italy (Who doesn't want to go to Italy? Come on.)
  3. Western Canada (For the simple fact that I've never been. It would be nice to see the mountains in Alberta, drop in and visit family, etc...)
  4. Hawaii ( It seems like a good place to go to relax. Jason and I always wanted to visit the pearl harbor memorials there. Plus now I could stop by the set of "LOST" and chat with Matthew Fox!)

Four Place I Have Lived

  1. Barnettville Road (As in my parents house)
  2. Moncton (In the Fraser apartment that swapped roommates a million times)
  3. Burns Street, Miramichi ( Jason and I rented a duplex on Burns Street when we made the official move of leaving the nest for good)
  4. Crammond Ct., Miramichi (My own experience of living in a trailer park)

Four TV Shows I Love(d) To Watch

I'm going to go with a mixture of then and now...

  1. Gilmore Girls
  2. Grey's Anatomy
  3. Mad About You ( I now own on DVD)
  4. The Dick Van Dyke Show

Four Websites I Visit Daily

  1. google.ca
  2. wilwheaton.typepad.com
  3. nbwords.blogspot.com
  4. rosie.com

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation

  1. Prince Edward Island (I've vacationed there 3 times so far. It just brings me peace)
  2. Alma (A sweet storybook place where I plan to go again)
  3. Moncton ( As I am a Miramichier.....Jason and I would go there a lot to get away for a few days)
  4. Toronto (Since it was with Jason and his parents when we were teenagers, I don't know if you could consider it a vacation or not. But we did do a lot of the tourist things like Canada's Wonderland, Marine Land, Metro Toronto Zoo and Niagara Falls.)

Four Things on the Floor/Trunk Of My Car

  1. scraper
  2. Tim Horton's coffee mug
  3. sticker (one of the kids got while at the hospital)
  4. napkins

Four Friends Tagged

Yeah...I don't have four friends to tag. Kellie tagged me, so she's out and she already tagged Trish. So......yeah I'm going to have to pass on this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|