Thursday, July 17, 2008

Who Are You

Just killing time until I can check the girls. Watching VH1 Salutes The Who on television. When they played Teenage Wasteland I had to resist cranking the volume. I realized tonight that I have had this blog since April of 2004. For fun I clicked into the archives just to see who I was back then. How my life has changed. Whoa. Nuff said. I also noticed how much I used to blog and how much I don't now. This stirred some regret. It's nice to have your life documented, if only just to help yourself glance back now and then. I must try and blog more often. Even just little blurbs about what the kids are up to. Something to give some hint of what my life is like at this particular moment in time.

In that spirit, today I mowed the lawn. Not very exciting, but there it is.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|