Friday, June 27, 2008

Drunk on Life

One week of Summer vacation has already passed! I wish I could slow down the clock. Summer just goes by way too fast for my liking. I cannot say how much I have enjoyed this first week being home with the kids. I am overflowing with gratitude and contentment. So much so, I'd say I'm on the verge of being annoying! To those annoyed folk, I apologize. I just can't help it. :)

I wake up in the morning, realize that it is Summer and neither me nor the kids have anywhere we have to be, and I smile. I love it! I love everything! I love this beautiful house that we get to live in. I love my beautiful yard, my huge lawn, my flower beds. I love that we have eagles that fly over head and humming birds that come religiously to our feeders. I LOVE my porch!! I still need to pinch myself that I actually have one of those considering I only dreamed of one since I was a kid. I love my kids. I love the fact that they are responsible, respectful, and well adjusted children...(most of the time). I love it when they play well together, doubled over in a fit of giggles. I love it all! .....Hell, I love you man!

Perhaps someone has slipped something into my water? ;)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Simply Kel said...

Nice to see you blogging again! This is the stuff we need to keep close to mind and grab onto with both fists when life gets bumpy. Enjoy!

11:58 a.m.  
Blogger Blackcat35 said...

Hey can you slip some into my water too,lol.
Glad to hear you are so happy :)

6:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|