Thursday, September 09, 2004

It's raining today. Normally I would love a day like this, but today I have to go to town, so ......not so much. I tend to get nervous driving in the rain. I hate how the water lays on the road. I'm scared of hydro-planning, especially when I have the kids with me. We are going down and meeting up with Jason at work, then it's off to get groceries. I'm also picking up birthday presents for both of my parents. Mom's is today and Dad's is on Sunday.

Tomorrow my cousin/best friend is having baby number four. Well,.....probably tomorrow. Her baby is in the breached position. The doctor told her to come to the hospital Friday and he will try to turn the baby. However, the baby is literally the opposite of where it is supposed to be so he will have to turn it the full 180 degrees. Ouch!! He told her to come prepared to stay because if he is unsuccessful, he will perform a c-section immediately. She does not think the chances are very high of him being able to turn it, so she is fully prepared to have the baby tomorrow. She is 38 weeks pregnant. I am going to try my best to get to the hospital in time for the delivery. The plan is to take the kids down with me and then Jason will meet us at the hospital. Hopefully all will go well.

Gotta go and get supper for the kids. We were supposed to leave for town at 4:00pm. Oh well.......late as usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|