Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Rosie Can You Hear Me?

I think the sickness in our house is finally on it's way out. What a long, long week it has been. We had to make two trips to the after-hours clinic, but eventually got enough antibiotics to beat the beast. The kids are really feeling better. Now it's just Jason and I that have to get over the hump.

In other news, I've officially become a stalker. Well.......me and like a million other people. Kellie told me yesterday that Rosie O'Donnell was blogging. "Don't toy with me", I said. "It's not another Nick Nolte thing, is it?" Apparently it was in the New York Times recently. And now everyone is reading it. http://onceadored.blogspot.com I was so excited! Now I can read her blog, she'll read mine, and we'll become best friends! And today I told her exactly that!.......................Crazy as it sounds. I actually commented on her blog that very sentence, along with many others. I doubt she will even read it, she gets so many comments. But I thought what the hell? That is exactly something that Rosie herself would say to someone she adored. Although I'm quite sure I won't get any response, it's still nice to have the fantasy. She could show me around New York! How fun would that be? We could play board games together. I bet she could even kick my ass in Scene-It.

Oh well, The Amazing Race is coming on. Can't miss Rob and Amber. I hope they stay in it for a long time. They are so funny to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|