Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Back For Seconds

Just wanted to surprise you by blogging twice in one day!

Everyone is asleep right now. Well, everyone except me, of course. I just don't feel that tired for some reason. I watched an episode of Dancing With the Stars. It was a little fun to watch, but just seemed weird to watch these celebrities out there dancing like that. How does one get approached to do a show like that, anyhow? I caught up on my blog reading. Can I just say how much I love Wil Wheaton? His blog is a joy to read. I thought I was going to wake the kids with my laughter. "......come with me while I take a shit in the woods." Hilarious! Plus he's a gosh-darn great man. I love how he writes about his wife and kids. Was so depressed to hear about Anne Bancroft. I loved her Miss Havisham in the modernized Great Expectations with Ethan Hawke. Jason and I still sometimes will say "Chicka-boom!". Mel must look so sad. It seems like all the old classics are going so fast now. Makes you think how one day, when we're old, we'll hear about Tom Hanks' passing or Bob DeNiro's or Al Pacino's, Steve Martin's or Robin Williams. I keep waiting for Paul Newman's. That will be a sad day. And who knows how many years Jack Nicholson has left? Well, ....he'll probably outlive all of us. Whenever Diane Keaton goes, I know I will cry. This is getting a little morbid. I think I should stop. Must be time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|