Monday, April 03, 2006

Juno Awards

I watched the Junos last night. Is it just me or were they very short? And on very early? I don't remember if it is always like this or not.

Anyway, my favorite moment wasn't even by a Canadian! I know......traitor that I am! It was Coldplay. I love, love , love them! They would be someone to see in concert. Chris Martin is just a sweety. You just know when he went back to the hotel, he called his pregnant wife to see how she was feeling and to talk to his daughter on the phone.(assuming they were not with him) Gotta love the family man! He seems to have that perfect mix of rocker/musician and husband/father.

Other performances I really enjoyed were Nickelback, The Black Eyed Peas, Michael Buble and Bedouin.


Michael Buble had a great night. I loved his suit! His song "Home" always gives me chills. I would really like to buy his CD.

Has Kaylan Porter always been so thin? I mean I knew he was never big or anything but OMG! I almost picked up the phone to call someone and ask "Are you seeing this?". He looked like a supermodel, he was so thin........ and pretty! I mean did you see his skin? It was very bizarre!

Hedley's performance at the end was..............interesting. It seemed like he was trying to channel Mick Jagger, the way he was prancing around with his hand behind his back like that. It might make me not cool, but I didn't really like it.

Poor Pamela Anderson! What is going to become of this women when she is like 60 or 70. It's a sin that all she can do is sell herself sexually. I know she's a smart women and is using her man-made attributes by choice, but I just found it like overkill or something.

The INXS concert is creeping up on us. I totally have to borrow Sherry's CD.

So far, no confirmation that U2 is coming in September. I wish they could like announce it already! And put their tickets on sale and everything. Maybe then we could stand a chance of affording to go. We could like charge the tickets, and then have all summer to pay ourselves back. With all this house craziness, I can't even say where, or in what, I will be living in come September.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|