Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Meme Time

This one comes from Andrea

1. Who is your favorite style icon from the 20's - 40's? This is a hard one. There are so many to choose from, but I will say Marlena Dietrich and/or Katherine Hepburn. They were the brave ones who dared to wear "trousers". LOL.

2. If money was no object, how would you decorate your whole home? We just built a new home last Fall, and I was blessed enough to paint/decorate every room pretty much however I wanted. So, amazingly I would say I already got to do that. Having said that, I would love to have an electric fireplace in the living room, along with a sofa table, book case and new end table. To add some new art work would also be cool.

3. What's the most annoying toy your kids have? This one is not near as bad as it used to be. LOL. The girls have tons of pairs of those plastic high heel shoes. The noise they make on the floor can get quite annoying by times. Samuel's electric battleship game makes a noise the entire time you're playing it, that can grate on your nerves. Other than that, it's actually not too bad right now.....but Christmas is coming. :)

4. What culture fascinates you? I've always been fascinated with the Native American culture in the way they trust and respect nature.

5. What's the earliest thing you remember? Jeez, this is hard.....For some reason I want to say sucking on a cold face cloth. LOL. No idea why. Teething maybe? I vaguely remember my Mom discovering the fact that I had pooped in my pants and trying to convince her that it was a puzzle piece in there and not what she thought. I was twelve at the time. LOL.

The rules of the meme:

1. Leave me a comment saying anything random, like the food you hate most in all the world, etc.. Something random. Whatever you like.
2. I respond by asking you five questions so I can get to know you better.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
5. When others comment about asking to be asked, you will ask them five questions.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea R said...

(finally commenting)
Oh God! those shoes give me nightmares. :)

4:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|