Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Wakey, Wakey

This morning at 5:30AM, Jason woke me up to tell me that Jules' pump had "no delivery". She was 22.5. He had to get ready for work so could I please get out of bed and take care of it? Rather then wake her up to change her site and endure the cries, I opted to give her a pen with 1.5 units instead. That done, I returned to the warmth of my cozy big bed where a lone house fly preceded to land on my face. Why do they do that? After finally falling asleep, I was awoken again. This time by Samuel to tell me that he was having a nose bleed. Lovely. Then back to bed with the same fly landing on my face. Ugh! They should make little guns with red laser sights just for this occasion. Then Jason comes in to give a hug and kiss and tell me he's leaving for work. Informs me that he has to pick up Gary and Kellie because Sherry's dog Jake is bleeding?? What is with this morning? Somehow I did manage to fall asleep again. Actually I was probably asleep before Jason's car was out of the driveway. Got back out of bed at 8:30AM. Changed Jules' sight. Gave the kids breakfast. Made some coffee which I notice is getting dangerous low. And now I am awake.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|