Wednesday, July 20, 2005

My Answers

Three things I like most about myself:
* my strength
* my independence
* my outlook on life

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
* my weaknesses
* my guilt
* my stomach

Three things that scare you:
* pandemic
* the idea of someone close to me dying
* spiders

Three of your everyday essentials:
* Jules
* Samuel
* Abby
-What can I say?....I can't think of anything that I need everyday.

Three things that you are wearing now:
* black tank top
* ugly shorts I only wear to go to bed (haven't dressed yet)
* elastic hair band holding my hair off my face

Three of your favorite bands or musical artists:
- I can't really name just three. I like so many different types and genres.
* The Beatles
* Billy Holiday
* Coldplay
* Matt Mays & El Torpedo
* Janis Joplin
* Maroon 5
* Etta James
* John Mayer
* The Who
* The Rolling Stones
- Seriously I could go on and on....

Three things you want in a relationship:
* respect
* fun
* the zsa zsa zsu

Two truths and a lie:
* I had many altercations with the police as a teenager
* I cry when I get angry
* I've been to the U.S. twice

Three things that turn you on:
* old fashioned romance
* sense of humor
* music

Three of your favorite hobbies:
* gardening
* decorating
* cooking

Three things you really want to do right now:
* go on vacation
* go swimming
* win the lotto?

Three careers you'd consider:
* interior designer
* teacher
* columnist

Three places you want to go on vacation:
* Fundy
* Prince Edward Island
* New York City
- oh well.....2 out of 3 aint bad

Three things you want to do before you die:
* visit NYC
* take dance lessons
* celebrate my 100th birthday with Jason helping me to blow out the candles

People you're throwing this memo to:
Ummmm......is anyone else left?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|