Friday, June 24, 2005

The Zsa Zsa Zsu

I just finished watching Sex and the City. It was the one where Nathan Lane's character gets married. Carrie is just getting with Berger, Miranda sleeps with Steve and Charlotte admits she's falling for hairy Harry. Anyway, in it Carrie talks about the "zsa zsa zsu".....the butterflies. I'm drinking some pink champagne that I bought in Sackville while visiting Kellie. I don't know if it's the liquor or lack of sleep or both, but I felt inspired to write about it. I'm not usually one to gush about my marriage or sex life but tonight as Jason went to bed, he gave me a kiss goodnight. Not a big kiss, a peck really, but it was nice. Very nice. And I felt it.........the zsa zsa zsu. It those little moments that come without warning that lets me know we're ok. That we still got it. And so tonight while watching SATC, I liked that I wasn't daydreaming about some other guy or celebrity hunk. I was thinking of my husband, whom I'm still IN love with and by the grace of God, I've been blessed with.

It's been a hell of a week, and tomorrow I promise to go into more details, but tonight I just want to drink from my glass of pink champagne, listen to Audrey Hepburn in Sabrina on television and pretend I don't have a care in the world.

.................................Definitely the liquor talking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|