Thursday, June 16, 2005

Flickr

I set up a Flickr account yesterday and added to my blog. What's funny is that Kellie set one up yesterday too. We did it within hours of one another, but neither had mentioned it to the other. I guess great minds really do think alike. So now there should be lots of pics to gander at if anyone is interested.

My Grammie Coughlan took a turn for the worst last night. They ended up calling the family in. Her lungs keep filling full of fluid. The doctor said that they will continue to fill up because her heart is just too weak. I have to say I don't have that feeling yet, though. You know, that feeling when you just know it's going to happen, that someone is going to die. I just don't have it yet. I would have been completely shocked if she had passed away last night. But I guess you never know. People do get shocked all the time. I think Mom and all the family are still recovering from Grandad's death in November. They seem to be in the death zone where they think it is definitely going to happen. It really depends on what time of day you speak to Mom. She goes back and forth. I didn't get to talk to her last night but Kellie said she was in a bad way. Maybe it is going to happen this time and I'm just in denial. Who really knows?

The kids finally got to plant their marigolds yesterday. I think it will be a tradition. Every year, they'll plant marigolds in front of their playhouse. Samuel is really one for flowers and knowing their names. I hope some of that stays with him after he goes to school. I also planted my very first rose bush. I forget the name of it but it's supposed to do very well in frigid temperatures and will eventually grow large fragrant white blooms.

Very dreary out there today. I think the curtains will remain closed. Maybe we'll have a movie day or something. Oh well, the bathroom calls. I can't procrastinate cleaning it any longer. Can't wait. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|