Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tag. You're It!

What was your favorite movie in 2006?
Probably Pirates of the Caribbean : Dead Man's Chest. It was a funny entertaining movie that doesn't make you think. Plus it stars Johnny Depp & Orlando Bloom! Who wouldn't love it?

What was your favorite book in 2006?
I am ashamed to say that I didn't really read much this year. Certainly not anything that was "new". I want to read Teri Hatcher's book Burnt Toast, simply because I think I'll be able to relate to it a lot. The book I did read this year that really got to me was What Remains by Carole Radziwill.

Are you richer or poorer?
financially poorer
emotionally richer

Thinner or fatter?
pretty much the same as last year

What kept you sane this past year?
Who said I was sane?

Which personal accomplishment in 2006 are you most pleased with?
Finally getting our new home.
And, personally, that my nightmare came true (twice) and I'm still here.

What resolutions have you made for '07?
I'm not big on the whole resolutions thing. I think that most people just say things this time of year and then forget them in the new year. Having said that, .....I guess it's to be calm.

Which bad habit are you most motivated to break?
Probably to kick the Pepsi habit (again). It seems to be back for a visit.

Which do you expect to keep?
Probably all of them. LOL

What are you most looking forward to in 2007?
Spending our first Summer in our new home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|