Monday, March 12, 2007

The Amazing Race

Rob and Amber came in last on The Amazing Race last night. Too bad. I'm going to miss them. They were doing so well, I thought they would be in the final for sure. I was so hoping that Phil was going to say it was a non-elimination round. It makes me not want to watch anymore. I mean I will watch, but it's just not going to be as entertaining for me. Yes they lied, but come on! It's a race people! I actually wanted Charla and Mirna to go. That Mirna just grates on my nerves. I don't know how Charla stands it. Now I guess I'll have to root for Team Guido or Uchenna and Joyce. So far I don't mind Danny & Bill or Teri & Ian either. The teams I would hate to see win (other than Charla and Mirna) are Eric & Danielle and the beauty queens Dustin & Kandice.

It's just doesn't seem an all-stars without Rob & Amber.

***Insert sobs here. **** (sniffle)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|