Sunday, March 11, 2007

You Are What You Do

I watched The Matador last night. Somehow I managed to miss this movie entirely. I mean I don't remember any previews or anything. I popped it into the DVD player without even reading the back of the jacket. So I had absolutely no idea what it was about. I loved it!! I mean I really loved it!! I literally laughed so hard I cried. It stars Pierce Brosnan & Greg Kinnear. Pierce is amazing! His best role I've ever seen. If it wasn't for Joaquin Phoenix being nominated in the same category(Best Musical or Comedy - Joaquin won for Walk The Line), he totally would have won a Golden Globe for this performance. He's really that good.

So the time has changed. I completely forgot. I always do. Mom called me yesterday to remind me. She always does. And then last night I went to bed without changing the clocks and woke up this morning thinking I had gotten up quite early, only to realize that it was actually 8:20am, not 7:20am. Oh well. Part of me loves this whole idea of making the switch early, while the other part would have liked to leave it the way it was. That way we're all that much closer to Spring when it happens and the snow actually stands a chance of melting. Right now we're just getting more sun in the evening to stare at the snow, and wish it to be gone already. But I guess the snow will be gone soon enough.

A friend gave me a link to a website where you can have your tarot card reading done online. I did it this morning and it was really quite interesting. I am apparently The Magician - "possessing unusual magical powers that has the ability to bring you anything that your heart desires. You only have to wish for something and it is right there in front of you." Cool! I'll take that. There were also some details in there that were literally spot on. Very funny.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|