Sunday, June 13, 2004

I'm finding it hard to blog when the weather is this nice. You want to spend all day outside. Yesterday we had a picnic at the French Fort Cove. It was nice as long as the sun stayed out of the clouds, which unfortunately wasn't for too long at a time. Should have worn warmer clothes. After we were done eating, the kids played on the playground. Abby made a little friend...a little girl who was a year and a day older than her. She was really sweet. It was nice to see how Abby would play with someone new.

After, we went to the mall. Jason needed to buy some new workboots and Jules needed a new bathing suit. I found the sweetest suit on sale. The bottom was a skirt, and the top was very sporty. Jules would not even look at it because it wasn't pink. Anyone who knows me knows how bad I HATE pink!! Funny that it is my daughter's favorite color. She had her first changing room experience, and decided on a multi-colored tankini. I am so going to be in for it when she turns 13!

Jason's party is creeping up on me. It is only three weeks away!! I'll have to start and pick up some things this week. And then the next week after the party is when we are going to the island! Funny how it works - you think the summer will never get here and then when it does it goes by so fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|