Sunday, September 19, 2004

Christina now has a daughter!! Jorja Grace was born early yesterday morning. She weighed 6lbs 15oz. I didn't get to be there for her birth because she was born around 4:00am. So Yesterday afternoon I went shopping! I got her a pretty little pink outfit along with some pink socks, pink flowers, pink balloon, hairbows and a yellow and pink picture frame. It was the most pink I'll ever buy.... Christina was overjoyed. She said she couldn't believe that she was hers. She is soo sweet. I even held her for a while, and I don't normally hold other people's babies. She had her naturally, no complications, so she gets to come home tomorrow morning. Everyone is always talking or commenting on the negativity that is in the world. Sometimes I think people forget to notice the little miracles that are happening around us everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|