Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip

I stayed up much too late last night just so that I could watch this show. Awesome! I really think it will do well. Aaron Sorkin is always good at writing and the cast is amazing. Definitely will be adding this to my regular viewing list. Welcome back Matthew Perry! I can't wait until I'm home with a satellite again. Maybe then I won't have to stay up so late to catch it. Surely it must be offered at an earlier time by a Canadian station.

I also watched the new comedy The Class. Not quite sure about the future of this one. Seemed funny enough, but with these networks, you just never know. I really enjoyed Out of Practice with Stockard Channing and The Fonz, and they cancelled it. So I guess we'll see. I do enjoy The New Adventures of Old Christine. Not sure if it's the actual show or just that I love Julia Louis-Dreyfus so much. I unfortunately missed the premiere of The Amazing Race the other night. Oh well, still lots of time to catch up.

I'm hoping that I didn't miss the new Gilmore Girls. Anyone? I think this might be it's last year. The others I'm anxiously awaiting are Grey's Anatomy, LOST and ER. I didn't usually watch ER, as it usually depresses me, but I caught the season finale and now have been sucked in. The OC? I'm actually growing apathetic to it. I really don't care that they killed off Marissa, as she was annoying the hell of me anyway. The only reason I watched is for Seth and Summer. I don't think it starts until October.

Oh well, we're off for a drive to check on the progress of the basement. They came yesterday and backfilled it. You can really see now what it is going to look like. Very cool and weird at the same time. Now all they have to do is the floor. Unfortunately it's rainy today, so chances are we won't see anyone around today. It looks like the house will not be coming until next week. I had a dream last night that they brought the wrong house. Horrible. Man, this waiting thing sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|