Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Ta Da!

Ok. So anyone who has been in my house knows that there was one little spot left that still needed to be painted. I cannot stand white walls, or ceilings for that matter. What's worse is that this was just primer paint, so it marked something awful. Enough was enough. We got busy!

And now what used to look like this.......


......Now looks like this!
Plus, my hubby is so inventive, ambitious and I'll say it - a tad bit crazy - that he couldn't stop there. He set to work.........

building a contraption............


..........that helped him do this!


Ta da! Pretty awesome huh? It's amazing what a coat of paint can do. The pics really don't do it justice. It's like the house is new all over again. Jason is very proud of himself. Now I want to just keep going. I want to stain the basement stairs, buy and hang shelves, hang more pictures, buy a bulletin board, get a wall sconce, and hey! while we're at it, why not just finish the whole basement?!

What's that you say?

Oh yeah........that's right......we have no money to do all of that.

Too bad. Something to look forward to , I guess.

But for now, I'm just going sit here and breathe in that wonderful smell of fresh paint. Not too deeply, of course.

Hmmmm...

I am starting to get a headache.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|