Wednesday, June 23, 2004

As I write this, my kids are watching Stuart Little for the hundredth time. I have all the dialogue memorized...parts one and two. It's raining outside. The perfect day to cook a "winter" meal. I'm thinking something with potatoes. Also makes me want to bake cookies.

We have suffered our first death in the family. "Dora" the goldfish passed away yesterday. She didn't even last 24 hours. We think she was sick when she came. She wouldn't eat or socialize with the others. Very sad. She is buried in our back yard. Abby doesn't understand death yet. Jason just told her to say goodbye to the fish and she said loudly, "Bye Bye fishy!". Jules was a little sad, but it was Samuel who cried his eyes out. He was ok until he seen Jason burying her and didn't want him to put her in the ground. Sad. I don't think we will ever buy a fish that is that much smaller than the others.

Feeling in a bit of a rut lately....Don't know why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|