Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'm In Love!!

Tonight I found a new love........in a weedwhacker! That's right, a weedwhacker. Mom and Dad recently purchased a new super duper one. It's one of those really big ones where you have to harness it to yourself, wear safety glasses and a bright sign that reads "Stay back at least 15 meters". Dad brought it over tonight and I got to try it out. I know you are laughing right now, but I seriously fell in love with it. I'm telling you it's addictive. People should use it for therapy. I mean if you had any anger issues building up,..........just whack, whack, whack! It's awesome. I just traveled around the yard, cutting anything in sight. So far, only one flower casualty. I could have done it all night. Next step.....spacing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|