Sunday, July 16, 2006

To Blog, Or Not To Blog

I'm trying to get into the habit of blogging every other day or so. #4 on my list is to blog every day for a month. It goes without saying just how hard that is going to be for me. I go through phases where I blog quite often and then others where I don't blog for a month at a time. So I am trying to blog more often now, so it won't seem as big a leap later on.

Mom and I and my kids went up to Stacy's yard sale this morning. The kids were really excited. They love shopping. Samuel said that now he was finally going to meet Stacy. I guess they don't remember seeing her before. LOL. We weren't there two seconds and Samuel said he had to use the bathroom. I joked to Stacy that he took after me and just wanted to see the inside of her house. LOL. Then he hit her up for some cookies and pieces of her swedish tea roll. It seems I can't visit Stacy without leaving with food.

Mom bought some things for outside on her deck and I bought some black saucers(plates), a keychain and a Cheryl Richardson DVD. Abby got a stuffed kitty backpack and a pen and Jules got a tiny kitty and a necklace. Samuel got a Homer Simpson toy and get this...... a Michael Jackson dress-up set! No....it's not clothes that he wears himself (which is what I thought at first). How scary would that be? It's like a cardboard figure of Michael that comes with sticky decal clothing. You can dress him up in the ever popular "Beat it" outfit or the "Billie Jean" outfit, etc... It's too funny. Mom said that Michael would love to have a little boy play with him.

Jason's brother Chris is coming home this week on vacation with his whole family. They are leaving Orangeville tomorrow and should arrive here sometime on Tuesday. Chris has managed to visit for a day or two for the last few summers, but this is the first time in many years that his whole family is coming. We'll probably be doing something with them this week.

The Ex is also this week. We usually take the kids on Children's Day. But I haven't seen anything that suggests they are having one this year. It was always the best day to take them because it was only one coupon a ride. Maybe I should email someone and ask them if they're having a kiddie day this year. It seems like they didn't really advertise one last year either. Something to check into, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|