Friday, September 01, 2006

Night

I can't sleep.

For some reason I can't stop crying.

I sit here in this house....their house. I sit in her chair and rock. I wrap myself up in their blanket. I put clothes away in the room where I last saw him, there lying in that very bed. I want to feel them in this house but strangely I can't. I wish I did. They're not here. Only pictures of how life used to be - the good old days, when everything seemed to make sense. I talk to them and beg them to appear and tell me everything is going to be ok.... but they don't.

I'm alone.

I can feel myself slipping and I don't want to. I can't. I don't have time. School is starting and our basement should be starting and it's labor day weekend. Please God help me not to slip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|