Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there. I was awaken at 6am this morning by three smiling children. One was carrying a tray that held a bowl of frosted flakes, a slice of toast with peanut butter, a juice box and a Mother's day card. lol. 6am!! I smiled and asked them what time it was. Then I explained how it was very sweet to do what they did, but Mom was also very tired and really wanted to get some more sleep and that they should probably go back to bed too.

Cut to 7:30am. I was awaken by three smiling children. One was carrying a tray that held a bowl of fruit loops, a slice of toast and peanut butter, an apple, a juice box and a Mother's day card. lol. I was very touched that were doing this but still a little disappointed that they had woke me up again. I remember doing it to my Mother when I was a child. How excited I was to be doing something for her. So I laid there for a little bit longer but thought I should get up before they decided to try cooking bacon on the stove. lol.

Hope everyone has a good day today, and that their children were as thoughtful as mine!

......only thing is now we are out of cereal. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|