Thursday, April 26, 2007

Pissed!

For the second time since last Summer, someone has insinuated that the reason our family is having "such a hard go" is because we do not attend church. ERGH!! I want to scream!! This pisses me off so much I could just spit. I mean seriously?

I defy anyone to question my spirituality. I have never been more spiritual in all of my life. And that includes when I used to go to church AND teach Sunday school! It just blows my mind,....these small minded people. Just because you don't do the traditional route of going to church, sending your kids to sunday school, etc... people - or should I say those people think that this means you don't believe in God or a higher power. And just what kind of God do they believe in anyway? A God that would punish me by giving two of my children Diabetes? Gee, that must be comforting.

Anyway, I don't mean to babble or go on and on about it. Like Cleanspirit says, it will just perpetuate the bad energy. But I just had to vent for a minute.

There. I'm done. lol.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|