Friday, April 27, 2007

Good Day.....I said Good Day!

My sister Sherry just came up with a great idea! What if we had my yard sale (which is to raise my for JDRF) inside a hall? Then it wouldn't matter what the weather was like, I could possibly have it all set up the night before and I would have tons of space that could hold any amount of donated things I receive from other people. How great would that be! The kids could still have their lemonade stand outside if they wanted, but if it rained it would be no biggie to set them up inside the hall. My Mom is going to make a phone call tonight to see if this is even possible. So cross your fingers people. This would really help me to slow down in the panicking department.

I finally dug out all of the kids summer clothes and packed away their winter things. What a chore! It drives me crazy twice a year. Seriously. I don't know if it has this affect on everyone else or if it's just a personal pet peeve of mine. But I'm glad it's over. My Mom surprised with three totes. This made me so happy in a Martha Stewart kind of way. lol. Now I have their clothes all sorted and labeled. Now maybe I won't get quite so crazy come Fall. ....Maybe.

Now it's on to mine and Jason's clothing. This is not such a chore since we don't really have any clothes. lol. It pretty much consists of packing away my sweaters and doing one load of laundry. I went through our clothes last night and was surprised to find a few things I could sell in the sale - almost a whole garbage bag! Awesome! Now I just have to go through the rest of the house and sort through the things I already found in the basement. I want to be all done with my things before I have to start sorting the things that other people give me. Then of course, there is the whole pricing issue. I'm going to need help with that one I think. Not that experienced in that area.

Oh well,....TGIF everybody! Now that my husband works Mon-Fri I can say that and really mean it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|