Saturday, October 09, 2004

No Time To Talk

Jason's Grandmother on his Mom's side passed away last night. She had been sick for quite some time. They are waking her Sunday and Monday, and then having her burial on Tuesday. Jason is going to be a pallbearer. Mom works on Tuesday, so I will have to see if I can get to the funeral.

Tomorrow we were supposed to go over to Mom's for Thanksgiving Dinner. I imagine we will still be going. We will just go to the wake before or after supper.

My first review is now published. I chose Fahrenheit 9/11. It is unbelievably good. The movie, not the review. The review is ok. If you want to read it you can go here http://www.breadnmolasses.com/atlanticlifestyle/id99.html . I am going to make a permanent link in the index when I get the chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|